In autumn blog change fashion first post gay german germany look new photography sasha ivanov weather

MY NAME IS SASHA



My name is Sasha and I'm a blogger. My new blog is about fashion and photography (you can find my old blog here.) I've recently decided to start a new blog, because I really wanted to change the whole style of my blog. My old blog helped me to recieve very important invitations to fashion shows in Milan, Paris, London and Berlin. Hopefully you'll like my new - more personal - blog anyways.
I'm moving to a new city (Würzburg) tomorrow, so you may wanna follow my journey in a new town. It's a new beginning and I really want to make the best of it. This blog is about my daily life and my passion, so if you're interested - subscribe please.

Greets




  



Related Articles

4 Kommentare: